North Lights Photography & Studio
Over 30 years of Professional Photography right here in local Raritan, New Jersey. North Lights Studio is one of the Best Photographers in Somerset County, NJ. Being one of the Top NJ Photographers, we offer and an array of services that help you remember your most memorable moments or help you create your own through the art of Photography. We service all of Somerset County and we have a local Gallery. Come on by with the family and enjoy one of our services.
- We offer some of the Best Photography Lessons in Somerset County, New Jersey with some of the Top Photographers.
- Whether you haven’t taken your first images or you would like to take your photography to the next level, we can help.
- Having had a home studio myself when I started I know it can be difficult to produce your very best work. That does not need to be the case. We offer you a 1000 sq ft studio to work in. Along with the studio space, you will have access to our lighting and backgrounds.
- Top Photo Restoration services in Raritan, servicing all Somerset County and New Jersey, we do Photo Repair and Retouching
- The finest things in life are made of memories- nothing brings a memory to life like an old photograph
Our Photography Blog
How to Replace a Background Flawlessly In a time before digital photography and photoshop, a photographer would need a few backgrounds to enhance a portrait. Not anymore! With today's digital magic I am going to show you why you need only two inexpensive backgrounds....
A Discussion on Color and Structure By Dolf DeRovira North Lights Studio Lines are crucial to a good photograph. Leading horizontal lines bring focus and excitement to the picture. Curved lines are peaceful and bring calm. Straight vertical lines can be distracting...
by Dolf DeRovira - North Lights Studio In this lesson we will discuss how to turn the left photo into the dramatic monochrome one on the right using Photoshop (R) The first goal is to crop away all of the extraneous and distracting items in the image. I chose just at...